Why choose an Independent Agent?
What can you expect from a captive agent vs. an independent agent?
Captive Agents: (ie; State Farm, Allstate, American Family, Farmers, Geico, etc…)
Sell insurance from only one company
Telephone representatives can offer insurance from one company and often only over the phone
The focus tends to be on increasing sales and enhancing the value of the company rather than focus on customer service
- Represent a number of companies, offering the ability to shop around and find the best combination of services, price and coverage
- Will assist you with your claim
- Are your personal consultants to manage your insurance portfolio
- Hunts for the best value and offers a choice
- Periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing needs
- Provide fast service
- View you as a person, not a number
- Is tied to your local community and in touch with your needs
- Life is hectic. Make it easier by one stop shopping for your own unique needs in insurance coverage.
Just because your needs change doesn’t mean your agency should. An independent agent will be able to keep up with your life changes, a relationship where they continue to review, maintain and tailor your insurance to your changing needs.
Independent agents have the freedom to find the best fit at the best price by not being limited to one company’s products. They will find the best price, coverage and service for you.
With an independent agent, you have options.
Arizona Premier Insurance is an independent agent right in your community, here to help you find the right fit at the best rate.